I'm with you. In most things, I hold to a no-turkeys-until-after-Halloween, no tinsel-until-after-turkey-time rule. But, when you're a stationer, you have to make a small exception because holiday cards don't make themselves, people!
I've been working away on this year's collection of semi-custom cards, and I'm so pleased to now share them with you. I'll be taking orders until November 15th, so it's not too early to be making your list and checking it twice!
The process is super simple.
1. Choose from either flat photo cards or folded greeting cards.
2. Select one of three designs and one of five messages.
3. Pick your paper: either luscious handmade or standard cottony pearl white.
4. Decide on an envelope and ink color.
5. Add a wax seal, should you choose.
6. Send off your selections to me, and I'll print away, making sure you get your goods in plenty of time for you to sign and seal with care for your friends and loved ones.
I am beyond excited to be offering an extra special handmade paper option this year. These beauties will surely stand out in a sea of others. Don't believe me? See for yourself!
After you've browsed the catalog, submit your order below.